This section is specially create to provide the current papers of FINAL Term exam Fall 208 to the students of Virtual University of Pakistan. To view the current / recent papers of Fall 2018 click on the required subject code and see the papers.
Computer Science Subjects
1. Explain DBMS And Name Two DBMS
2. Two Match The Columns
3. Advantages Of Multimedia Presentation
4. Al Khawarzmi Golden Rule
Way To Find Errors In Program Before
5. Three Parts Of For Loop
6. Write A Note On Star Topology And Ring Topology
1. Difference between parallel and serial port also write the name of the port which is used to connect the printer to the computer.
2. When the server is busy which message is showed by the server?
3. One question is match the column
4. Write the type of event(user defined / system defined) of the followings:
(i) When we press the tab button to go for forward
5. For designing a web page which we use small letters or capital letter?
6. What is spreadsheet and explain the software of spreadsheet? Also write the name of first spreadsheet software?
7. Write the responsibilities of team leader?
8. Find the output of following java script code:
document.write (“7+10+” br/>)
9. Suppose that you make a network connection between different campuses of VU university
how you send data between these campuses by using networks way which is more better?
10. Write a code of html in which submit button and write also java script code also as the “hello world”.
1. Security measures
2. Script write marks of fail and pass student
3. If u have organization and team members then write five important members of team with names 05
4. Types of errors
5. DBMS and two types
6. Table of valid and in valid java script
7. Java script program
8. Algorithms of 20 natural numbers
9. Briefly mention any three problems in old modes of presentation development
1. Construct BST ( binary search tree)
2. Equliance Relation
3. Expression tress
4. AVL tree
5. Convert linked list into BST
6. Find MIN Heap
7. Describe 2i , 2i+1
1. Applications of ROM at least two.
2. If address lines are 12 then how much memory locations will be access justify
3. Which register save address of top of stack if 2 and 3 are added to stack then what is incrementing/decrementing value of that particular top stack register,justify why increment or decrements value of that register.
4. Sum of product was given for A,B,C we have to made k.map of it and also map corresponding cells.
5. One Flip flop was given we have to name it 6 3 bit a synchronous up counter was given we have to connect 3rd flip flop with second.
7. Sum term was given we have to make expression from it.
8. Moore machine table was given we have to made state diagram from it
9. 4-bit Parallel In/Serial Out Shift register was given we have to connect some of states
10. Timing diagram of any flip flop was given we have to make output Q of it.
1. Advantage of error handling
2. Generic Algrorithm implementation in c++
3. Error handling types name
4. Direct base in c++
5 . Write program
6. Out put btane thi program ke
7. Error find krna tha program ma
8. Program write krna tha
1. Deep copy.
2. Shallow copy.
4. Error find and explain krna.
5. C++ Ka code likhna tha
case sensitive String.
6. Inline error find krna.logical
8. Friend and member function.
1. Describe the formate of selector 386 architecture?
2. Keep VESA in your view and explain it
Mov ax 0x4f02
Mov bx 0x4117
3. In case of branching technic use to provide temporary division?
4. In VESA video made what does the formate 5:6:5 represent ?
5. which peripheral device ACK pin(pin10 peripheral ) is used?
6. How many types of device driver ?
7. Which two instruction in assembly language temporary and permanent?
8. Explain this
Mov cx 0xffff
9. Break point ka aik program tha us ko 1 se 4 line ko explain karna tha
Remember me in ur prayer
1. Can we increase speed multitasking. if yes then how
2. Difference push and pop
3. Difference code and data descriptor
4. Functaionalty CLI
5. Aik table tha 2column thy aik main function tha..second main register names btany thy.
6. What is the purpose S and G in interrupt descriptor and write names
1. Write recursive definition of language .
2. Write RE to
check string on CFG .
3. Draw PDA for CFg
4. Draw complement of an FA .
5. Write two Methods to check CFG is ambiguous
6. Write Context free grammer for some language.
1. mealy machine the os ki input di howi thi or 1001 is ki string bnani thi.
2. 1 RE expression diya tha os mn first five steps likhny thy language L.
3. CNF tha osko covert krna tha Turing machine mn.
4. Row language ko define krna tha. CNF production mn.
5. 1 fa tha os sa transition Graph bna’na tha.
6. Ye tha k non-CFLs ko konsi machine accept krti hy or kyu?.
1. Check point and its role in RM
2. Views its types and syntax
3. Query about making view of table
4. Name the university exam system’s atleast five entities
Scenario was given of KFC food ordering system make context DFD
5. Query to show lowest marks in semester and also highest marks in semester
6. Table was given attach column
7. Write atleast names of three joins
8. Queries related to delete column add column delete table with structure
1. I command types
2. Client based and 2web based apps
3. Output of a code
4. Jquery to bend two functions
5. Xaml code
6. Change gradient colur of background window using three
7. Two strings given and embed one into answer of other
8. How web server respond to browsers
1. Difference b/w Big endain and little endain?
2. Types of interrput handler?
3. Consider a DRAM with 1024 rows and a refresh time of 10ms.
a. Find the frequency of row refresh operations.
b. What fraction of the DRAM’s time is spent on refreshing if each refresh takes 100ns.
4. Find the average access time of a level of memory hierarchy if the hit rate is 80%. The memory
a ccess takes 10ns on a hit and 100ns on a miss.
5. Dynamic RAM and static RAM
6. Advantages of DMA
7. Comparison of software poll and daisy chain
8. Interrupt Service Routine (ISR)
9. Ak RTL wala code likhna tha
1. Why whetstones and dhrystones obsolete?
2. Steps of floating point addition and subtraction?
3. Difference between memory and I/O subsystem?
4. How identifies interrupting module in software pooling? Write draw back of daisy chain ?
5. Write three DAM combination?
6. Write sender overhead and receiver overhead ?
1. Give two claims about correctness of DFS algorithm.
2. What is algorithm.
3. Floyd warshall two cases.
4. DFS algorithm run in given graph.
5. Prims algorithm run on given graph.
6. Time complexity of given given code.
7. Which greedy algorithm generate prefix code T and why.
1. Techniques of session tracking
2. Two questions about coding
3. Servlet and jps different
4. Difference between the cooperative and presumptive
1. Flow chart bnao
2. Manual and computer IS
3. Threat identification
4. Elements of system of threat identification
5. Change management resistance
1. What is the work of sub layers of data link layer?
2. What are the type of control-access?
3. What is the status of data sent on TCP/IP’s all layers in form of object ?
4. What is the technology will be used of LAN if four computers are connected through a link using NIC?
5. What will be the code word if data word is 01 using uni cast error
a) find 3-bit burst error
b) will the busty error accepted by the receiver or not. Explain with reason.
1. Three control access method names .
2. Bandwidth of frequency modulation.
3. Impacted bits calculate by burst error .
4. Efficiency of LANs
5. Names of data link protocol .
6. TCP/ IP protocol layers objects names .
7. Two ARP operations.
8. Names of services of telephones system inside LATA or between LATA.
9. How CSMA/CD techniques effected by Power and hidden hosts.
1. Type’s of review.
2. ES network task dia huwa tha diagram b thi us mn critical path btana.
3. Uncontrolled view worst ha ya no view reason deni
4. Extreme programming ka btana 2 condition b btani jin mn ya use ho skta.
5. Compound number ka format or use btana.
6. Cast variance ki value calculate krni thi formula sy.
7. Representation ki types btani in CMMI .
8. Four strategic option btany jo legacy system mn use hoty
1. What is difference between Boolean and fuzzy logic operator.
2. Write the 3 advantages of neural network.
3. Artificial intelligence k advantages in company/industry mn.
4. Out of training and validation ap k khyal sy knsy wali best ha jo 1 cmpny k emplees ko training mn as a experience practice k liay di jaey.
5. What is connectionist? Explain in detail with 3 example.
6. CS607 k course mn 3 eci knci terms use hoe jin mn [0,1] ka combination use huwa.
7. One layers sy related tha.
1. Two statements were given. Identify the metrics used in the comparison of data mining techniques.
2. How the DWH is a complete view of organization. Explain with example.
3. What are the consequences if low priority is given to OLAP cube construction.
4. Use of golden copy.
5. Atributes of web page in context of DWH.
6. Five statements were given. Identify data mining techniques such as clustering, description etc.
7. What happens if the requirements doesn’t freeze in DWH.
8. Three problems if OLAP construction gets slow.
1. TRANSACTION GUIDLINES.
2. ENLIST THE 3. DISTRIBUTED DBMS ARCHITECTURAL ISSUES.
3. OVERLOADING BY NEW OPERATOR.
4. HOW TO DELETE OBJECT IN O/ BD C++
5. HOW MANYBSTEPS ARE INVOLVED IN OBJECTIVITY/ C++ COMPONENTS EXPLAIN IN DETAIL.
6. ASSOCIATIONS AND DIRECTIONALITY.
3. Pseudo first order reaction.
5. Activation energy.
long question 10 marks
6. First order reaction ,second order reaction and third order reaction (10)
1. Write the first degree discrimination
2. Write three concept of oligopoly in market structure
3. Draw a graph from given value
4. Draw a graph from given value
5. Write a Formulas of given items
6. Price and quantity given find total revenue in given tables
1. Difference between demand push inflation and cost push inflation.
2. Price and quantity given fine total revenue,
3. Difference GNP and NNP
4. Year and Labor force given find unemployed no
5. Write two condition of price discrimination hold
6. Difference between final good and intermediate good
7. Difference between AR and MR and their formulas
8. Cost Price inflation index
1. Why does a perfectly competitive firm face horizontal demand curve?
2. A monopolistic firm uses productive resources of society in order to gain and maintain the monopoly power. By how many ways, a monopolist will gain the monopoly power?
3. Explain the dominant firm model of obligopolistic market.
4. What will be the firm’s decision regarding spending on advertisement of its product if advertising elasticity of demand is large for this firm?
5. Suppose Pakistan’s leather industry is constant cost industry. Products of this industry have come in fashion these days. Explain how this change is affecting the demand, supply and output of the mentioned industry.
6. Explain intertemporal price discrimination and peak load pricing with example.
7. Explain the concept of economic rent for a competitive factor market. what will be the value of economic rent if the supply of labor is perfectly elastic.
1. Draw and define LM curve
2. Draw Graph for inter temptation
3. Define proportion reserve banking
4. Draw short run and long run consumption function
5. Keynsian cross model
6. Preference theory
7. Define slope of consumer inter temporal indifference curve with budget constrain.
1. Differentiate between engineering and survival technique.
2. Production function
3. History cost & current cost
4. Cost budget line for optimal
5. By product wala graph.
1. Making inferences
2. Thesis statement
3. Form of verbs
4. Present perfect progressive (conversion)
6. Topic of paragraph
7. Main idea of paragraph
8. Convert these into single word
1. Define stated modifier
2. Difference between good and bad listener
3. Types of sentence
4. Steps for Attention of audience
5. Under line transition word
1. Paradigm of curriculum henderson or gornik.
2. how teacher provide an educational experience for a student?
3. Characteristic of learning experience?
4. difference b/w inductive deductive?
5. Level of structure elements.
6. Why do we appraise more then one?
7. Evaluation procedure steps?
8. Breadth maturity.
9. Characteristic of evaluation instrument name.
10. Level of cognitive domain.
Islamic Studies Subjects
1. Non Muslims toilet rules
2. Right of Allah (Suhkhar)
3. One hadees about obedience of parents
4. Describe disobey of parents is a sin ?
5. Basic element of Islamic system
6. Abysenia king Behavior towards Muslims
Management Science Subjects
1. Bank reconciliation
2. Company advantage
3. Profit and loss appropriation
4. Cash flow statement
5. Find closing inventory of debtor control account
6. Pass journal entries
1. Creditors Control Account, Debtors Control Account.
2.Cost of goods sold, Cost Of Manufactured,
3. Types Of Errors
4. Types of reserves
5. What is other income
6. preliminary expenses
7. Components of Cash Flow statements
8. How we calculate cash flow from investing activities
9. Types of companies
1. Capital account policy
2. Current account
3. Opening account
5. Bank recipet account
6. Profit & profit share
7. Operating expenses
8. Net account
9. Net account of the year
1. Corporations Disadvantages
2. Acquisition Disadvantages (Any Five)
3. PSIC Kab Establish hoi and Purpose kia tha?
4. How Entrepreneur satisfy customer?
5. Where have we been? How this answer satisfy in marketing plan?
1. Compensation and attitude In bench mark
2. Equipment are why industrial type
3. Techniques for sale promotion
4. Advertising agency point
5. Whole sale and retailer comparison
6. Marketing role and objectives
1. Difference between tall and flat structure
2. Difference between merger and acquisition
3. How transactional leadership differs from transformational leadership
5. Top management strategy
6. Define Business plan and write its 3 purposes
7. Write five core Characteristics of job
8. Write five dimensions of trust
9. Difference between internet, intranet and extranet
Management Science Subjects
2. Enlist at least five basic knowledge transfer which create value fr organisation.
3. Error failing to recognise he importance of experimentation
4. Error viewing knowledge as existing pre dominantly outside the heads of individual
5. Error substituting tech. Contact fr human.
6. Error focusing on past n present wala
7. Can organisation achieve sustained compt advtage if resources r homogeneous
8. Do u think social capital is a universaly beneficial resource
9. Can we consider org. Control as a enabling factor for knowledge management?
2. Difference b/w Quality control and quality assurance
3. constraint of project scheduling.
4. PERT characteristics
5. Numeric of pessimistic and optimistic pert
Statistics & Research Subjects
1. Calculate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis for a person who walk 800 km on average per year.
2. Calculate the geometric mean of 10,6,4,8,2
3. Calculate the mean and variance of a coin fairly tossed 20 times.
4. Calculate stem for given leaf.
5. Calculate the 95% confidence interval for the mean if x bar and other values are given.
6. Calculate the median for grouped data.
7. Calculate variance and Standard deviation from given values.
Statistics & Research Subjects
1. Euler Method
2. Simpson both 1/3 and 3/8 rule
3. Trapezodial rule
4. Adam’s rule is k 2 question aye thy dono P-C formula k
5. Runge Kutta method find all K’s
6. Milne’s method
7. Newton forward difference
8. Newton dividend deference
9. Three points formula